Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
peyman peyman is offline

Default External Link Problem

thanx Don,
I'm gonna send you the files.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Why are you shouting at me??? If you are, INDEED, using the whole column,
change to the area concerned to see if it makes a difference.

If desired, send your file to my address below and I'll take a look.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"peyman" wrote in message
THE FORMULA IS WORKING WELL AND I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THAT BEFORE!

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Perhaps you are using the entire column for your formulas.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"peyman" wrote in message
Does anybody know what this error message is:
" Excel can not complete this task with available resources. Choose
less
data or close other applications"
I've 2 files, one as reference w/ 6000 rows data and another file
linked
the reference file by formula( the formula is SUMPRODUCT formula and
not
array or very complicated one). when I open the second file only all
the
formula turn to #REF error, but when the reference file is open the
formula
work well and the answers are Okay but when saving the above Error
Message
comes up.
Any help?
Thanks