Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Default using formula to pull data from different worksheets

=INDIRECT("IM_"&E2&"!a1")
with "March" in Ee of the activesheet, this formula will return the value
from A1 on the sheet "IM_March"

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"smann" wrote:

I am attempting to pull in data from different tabs in my workbook based on
specific month chosen by the user, which is done from a combo box. For
example, if user chooses March, I need to pull in data from a tab labeled
IM_March. I have the month chosen stored in a specific cell so I tried using
a vlookup using the & function ("IM_&e2") with e2 being the stored cell, but
that didn't work....anyone can give me some direction. Thanks