Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Aussiegirlone Aussiegirlone is offline

Default 3rd and last Revised WorkBook

Sorry I took so long, bugger me; "To send attachments just post a new
thread........LOL." Am I that #@%# #@%#
Obstinate is the correct word you used for this employer. I am as
upset about it as you are. The main issue is the site sheets she needs
them as employees are moved about all the time. As she just looks up a
site and sees who is working there. Your design does that except for the
one problem in the roster sheet.
Your code is correct for only one site per week. that is the problem,
it needs to pick up all the sites of the one employer not just the one
site. here is the last revision of the workbook and I do want to say I'm
sorry for the hassles this book has.
I really cant say thankyou enough for being 110% patient with me and
trying to help.

PS: Please Read sheet 1 in the revised book

--
Aussiegirlone
Aussiegirlone's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=272