Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RJJ RJJ is offline

Default copy cells daily and automatically

I am trying to find a way to copy a short range each day with the TODAY()
instruction. The real challenge I think is although the destination is always
the same ( a range of 7), the source will change each day. In other words, on
May 1st, cells F4:F10 would appear in cells K12:K18. Followed by May 2nd
cells B12:B18 would appear in K12:K18 and so on. I am trying to get a list of
7 names per day to appear in a single master list in another sheet.
I know this is a tough one. Hope someone can help?

Richard