Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MB_HCAthleticTrainer[_2_] MB_HCAthleticTrainer[_2_] is offline

Default Find and copy for inventory

I have an inventory worksheet with A-E being descriptive values of an item, F
being a column of what is in stock, G a column of how many items we need in
total, and H being the number we need to order (simple subtraction function).
I would like to take all the items in the spreadsheet that come out as
values 0 in column H (need to order) and copy the row with only columns A-E
and H to another worksheet in the workbook. Is this possible? And how would
I go about it (I am basically Excel illiterate so a simple explanation would
be helpful)?