Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
assaf1978 assaf1978 is offline

Default How can I lock a linked cell formula??

You only need to protect the other sheets, because that's where the formula is.

"lauraroebuck" wrote:

I am creating a template for a workbook of forms. Each sheet links to
the previous one. (ie once they enter data to the first sheet it copies
across to all sheets so they don't have to re-enter the data every
time). I have done this by linking the cells.

However I want to protect the link formula so that if they enter data
then delete it they only delete the data not the link formula. Is this
possible...please help!

--
lauraroebuck
lauraroebuck's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=289