Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default borders

You would need VBA for that. What is the first row in which you want
borders? Do you want a border above that row or below it? What is the next
row in which you want a border? Do you want the border to extent across ALL
columns or just some columns? What columns? How many rows do you want
included in this "every five rows" thing? For instance, do you want 1000
rows to have borders every 5 rows? HTH Otto
"mhenley5" wrote in message
I am making a price list in excel. I need to do horizontal parallel borders
every 5 lines and I was wondering if there was a way to automatically do
this
as opposed to manually clicking in the borders. any help wold be
appreciated.