Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kyle H Kyle H is offline

Default Enable Macros Pop-Up Dialog Box???

Hey - so mine used to pop up with the dialogue box, asking me if i wanted to
"enable macros" that were disabled....

..... Now it Does not give me the options. I checked the Macro Security
setting, and it says "disable WITH notification" ... but there is no
notification, and therefore no ability to turn on the Macro.

What's worse, is this is a work PC (and a work file) and so I don't have
Administrative privelages to change the Security setting to low allowing an
"enable with notification" type setting. AHHHH!

Someone help!?