Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tracey Tracey is offline

Default Move Data Series Manually

Hi Jon,

Yes the markers are supposed to indicate a value... The % Compliant value
gets lost in the graph so the requirement is to show the value at the top.

Month: Jan Feb March
Sample Size 10 15 8
Compliant Sample 5 5 6
Non- Compliant 5 10 2
% Compliant 50% 33% 25%
YTD % 50% 40% 36%

I am more than happy to show you what I have done so far as it would be easy
to explain.

Many Thanks
Tracey

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

All series in a chart need to be associated with a series. What do you mean,
you're trying to move the markers to the top of the graph? Aren't the
markers supposed to indicate a value?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
Advanced Excel Conference - Training in Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______

"Tracey" wrote in message
Hi

I have a combination graph: stacked column and line graph

Stacked Column:
Number of Points Compliant
Number of Points Non-Comliant

Line:
YTD % Compliant
Monthly % Comliant.

With the line YTD % Compliant I have on the secondary axis (which is fine)
The Monthly % Compliant I have removed the line and am using the
Markers...

How do I Move the Monthly % to the top of the graph (above the Stacked
columns) regardless of the value. ie I dont want it associated with an
axis.

Many thanks
Tracey