Monte Comeau

Default HELP REQUEST:Golf Scoresheet question

Hello.

If anyone has the time to help me out a bit it would be greatly appreciated.
I am trying to make an Excel workbook that will help me do the scoring for a
golf tournament.

I have no problem getting the scores all figured out with handicap
adjustments etc but I have a problem that has me stumped.

I need to separate the golfers into 3 divisions based on a handicap factor.
I will have one sheet with a single list of about 100 players, each player
will have a handicap factor from 0 to 36.

I want to have a separate sheet that will put all the 0-10 in one group, a
separate sheet for the11-20 group and another sheet for the 21 - 33 group.
These groups will be listed in order of lowest to highest score.

Any easy way to do this?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist us.

We are a non-profit organization by the way...none of this will be used to
help a business or earn money. Just helpout some volunteers on a very busy
day.