Heather

OK - it's been a week or so - but I've been working on this diligently!
I downloaded the add-in conditional formating for excel. Works great! I'm
having just a few remaining problems - if anyone can help??

I have 6 CF statements:
1) Z4=iserror(Z4) yellow
2) Z4="$0.00" light blue
(I changed this to text b/c I was having problems mixing text and
numbers!)
3) Z4="END" dark blue
4) Z4="NONE" grey
5) Z4="DEMO" orange
6) Z40 blue

The Greater than 0 is where I am having difficulties. My cell range is
Z4:AL99. CF works perfectly until Row 51, then it stops highlighting cells
that are Greater than 0. All other conditions continue to work. Any ideas
out there???

I've been reading -- Biff mentioned to someone about MOD, could that be the
problem? I have only a few days left before my presentation or else, this
report is going without CF'ing!

Thanks for any help out there,
Heather
--
Heather

"Heather" wrote:

Thanks to both of you.

I will try both ideas. I'm still learning what order to put things so Excel
understands and I get the answers I want.

Again, thank you.

---
Heather