Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Per Jessen[_2_] Per Jessen[_2_] is offline

Default count number of dates in a row of cel before or after a variabled

Hi

Try to enter a "=Countif( " sign in your formula cell and then click
the equal sign left to the formula line, now fill in your range and
condition and hit enter.

The Formula should look like this:

=COUNTIF(N2:BR2,"<E2")

Hopes this helps.

---
Per

On 22 Apr., 01:22, TBA wrote:
Hi there. I want to create a formula to count the number of dates that fall
before or after a set date. *The sheet is structured so that there is a
column with the date of an interview, call it 'E'.
There are then a number of dates recorded in rows ‘N’ to ‘AP’. I want to
create two separate formula that count the number of dates between ‘N’ and
‘AP’ that fall before or after the date in ‘E’. *I tried:
“=COUNTIF(N2:BR2,N2:BR2<C2)” but it returns ‘0’. Any suggestions?