Gord Dibben

stolitx

If you don't have and don't wish to buy Adobe Acrobat........

I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here
at Dale Nurden's site.

The use of Ghostscript is the key point with this method.

http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm

Saves first to single *.ps file which is then converted to *.pdf

Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:49:11 -0800, vb_Sagacious
wrote:

.pdf is not created by a Microsoft Product. You need to install a full
version of Adobe's Acrobat with distiller and / or Writer.

Ken

"stolitx" wrote:

How do I convert an Excel sheet to a pdf file in Excel 2003?

My previous Excel had a pdf button. But I can't find an option to create a
pdf file from Office 2003 products.