stolitx

Default How to I create a pdf file from Word or Excel files

How do I convert an Excel sheet to a pdf file in Excel 2003?

My previous Excel had a pdf button. But I can't find an option to create a
pdf file from Office 2003 products.
vb_Sagacious

..pdf is not created by a Microsoft Product. You need to install a full
version of Adobe's Acrobat with distiller and / or Writer.

Ken

"stolitx" wrote:

How do I convert an Excel sheet to a pdf file in Excel 2003?

My previous Excel had a pdf button. But I can't find an option to create a
pdf file from Office 2003 products.

Gord Dibben

stolitx

If you don't have and don't wish to buy Adobe Acrobat........

I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here
at Dale Nurden's site.

The use of Ghostscript is the key point with this method.

http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm

Saves first to single *.ps file which is then converted to *.pdf

Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

"stolitx" wrote:

How do I convert an Excel sheet to a pdf file in Excel 2003?

My previous Excel had a pdf button. But I can't find an option to create a
pdf file from Office 2003 products.

vb_Sagacious

I see... Just checked and found that the addin normally available is not
turned on for me either. However, I've always tried my hardest to turn it
off anyway(verry annoying at times).

Using Acrobat writter or distiller is as simple as printing the page. Just
change the printer to the one you want; writter and distiller will be there
when you try to print.

Click File/Print and change the name to Acrobat PDFWriter or Acrobat
Distiller.

Hope this helps,
Ken