Arnost Katolicky

Default problem with the command - method "UpdateFromFile"

Dear Friends!
I already asked for help with the method "UpdateFromFile". The aswer from a
member of our group was: "help is OK". I am sorry, but I need a piece of
code, containing the command. I am not shure what must precede the
command!!! My old question is stil the same:
I need to update ( with VBA ) actual sheet on local PC from the sheet
which
is located on the server on a shared harddisk.
Method: UpdateFromFile in my code does not work properly. .
Where could I find more complex information about this methhod (command)?
I would be happy to see a piece of code including the command.
Arnost Katolicky