Aladin Akyurek

Buckwheat wrote:
I have created a spreadsheet for the sales people at our company and it seems
to calculate everything fine. My question is, since I only formatted rows 1
- 25 with formulas for each column in those rows, if more rows need to be
inserted once I turn this over to another dept, what can I do now, so that
when they add those extras rows, that the formula for each column will also
be there for those rows?

TIA,
Buckwheat

If you are on Excel 2003, turn the area of interest including the
formula columns into a list using the Data|List|Create List option. The
list functionality will copy down every formula for newly added records.