Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bud Bud is offline

Default How does one use a formula to bring over the formatting as well

Hello

I am using the following formula in hopes of copying the data over including
the format into another worksheet called Early.

In the worksheet called Early I have placed the following formula in A5.
=Schedule!A5

A5 in the Schedule worksheet has this fields format as Custom mm/dd/yyy.

The data in the Early worksheet is a number and the format is just GENERAL.

How does one use a formula to bring over the formatting as well?

I have this in other cells as well in the worksheet Early where I am
expecting the formatting and the color to be copied over but it isn't doing
that.

Thanks