RagDyeR

But guys like me remove those darned icons from every machine in the plant.

They cause more trouble then they're worth.

RD

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote in message
For the alphabet challenged <g:

Turn on Caps Lock
Type a Q, press Enter
Continue across the keyboard, to type all the letters in a column
Select a cell in the list, and click the A-Z button on the Excel toolbar

Max wrote:
"RagDyeR" wrote

... keying in 26 letters down a column *AIN'T* really that difficult.
What do you think?<bg

Agreed <g , albeit it'll take me all of between 30 - 45 secs to get it

down
right
(gotta hunt for the durned alphas on the keyboard, they're scattered all
over the place !)
--
Rgds
Max