Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default how do I use a cell from one worksheet in the equation of another

You use a formula something like this:
=sheet2!a2*sheet3!a2

If you need more help, post back with details.

Regards,
Fred.

"jpw" wrote in message
I am working on a workbook that has three worksheets. I want to use a cell
value from the first worksheet in the formula of a cell in the third
worksheet. I tried the way that I would normally do it within the same
worksheet and it didn't work. I want to use the Paste link function so
that
the value of the cell from worksheet 1 will update in the formula in
worksheet 3 if it changes. Can anyone help?