Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NagetiereSindUnbeachted NagetiereSindUnbeachted is offline

Default why isn't my document name showing up in the title bar

I would like to add something, I have a hand disability, so I use shortcuts
a lot, and I am new to Excel, in fact I am taking a class, and I am
suspicious that I alt+ something and viola, I broke it.....Any thoughts?
"NagetiereSindUnbeachted" wrote:

thank you for your reply, I have MS Office Home and Student 2007
I went to that site that you gave, but I didn't find it helpful.
I followed the steps but on that page but I didn't see anything I could do
per se to fix the issue.

I have this product only installed on only one computer.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

What is the version of Excel or Office?

Is it Home and Student version?

Any help at this site?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937676

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 08:01:03 -0700, NagetiereSindUnbeachted
wrote:

My title bar NO LONGER reflects the name of my Excel worksheet when I rename
it, in fact it doesn't even say Book-1 when I open it up.
It says: Microsoft Excel non-commercial use, it used to say the name of the
Doc, then Microsoft Excel non-commercial.

I am not a sophisticated user , so I haven't been doing anything "fancy"
when it stopped doing this
thanks in advance