Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Any ideas how to copy more than 1024 characters?

You don't need to cpoy/paste the individual cells in an area. Just select
all the cells in an area and copy/paste.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200846

"toolman74" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet where users fill in data and then copy a single cell to
then paste a large paragraph that I have concatenated together using the
input. They are needing to paste the data into various Word and internet
apps. I now needed to add more data into the paragraph to be copied and I
seem to have reached the max characters the cell will display so the paste is
not complete. Any ideas how to work around this with an easier route than
copying and pasting mulitple cells? Thanks!!