Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SJK SJK is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Can't scroll thru worksheet

I'm having this too - did you get it resolved. This is driving me crazy!

"Amy" wrote:

did you ever get an answer on this? I have the same issue.

"aadmora" wrote:

What I mean is that my mouse wheel isn't working to scroll thru a worksheet.
My scroll bars function fine. When I try to scroll thru a worksheet using
the mouse wheel it doesn't work. Interestingly, my mouse wheel works if I
want to scroll down a list of options from a menu bar item. My mouse wheel
also works in Excel 2003. However, my mouse wheel isn't allowing me to
scroll when I open any worksheet in Excel 2007. Any suggestions?

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

Exactly what do you mean - the scroll bars no longer work? you don't see
scroll bars? You can use the mouse wheel?

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"aadmora" wrote:

How do I fix the problem of not being able to scroll with a mouse in a
worksheet?