Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Dave Dave is offline

Default Extracting Trendline Equation to a cell(s)

Ok I figured out the values of x & y, now the next question, can the arry
chage based on the selection using the cursor.

Exmpale, as I move the selection up and down the cell ranges, can the name
follow these values?

Thanks

"Mike Middleton" wrote:

Dave -

Maybe you could use worksheet formulas, instead of VBA, described by John
Walkenbach at

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php...line_formulas/

- Mike

http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"Dave" wrote in message
I have searched this Forum and the Internet and the answer I find is to
use:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...da30f29434786d

Unfortunately I don't know how to apply this code. Is there an easy way
for
a VBA newbie to use code this successfully and apply this code to a
worksheet(s)?

I have 30+ Charts to graph with data that will change at managements whim.
The equation will then compute a series of what ifs based on given
Volumes.

Can someone help?

Thanks