Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Corey Corey is offline

Default Fill between lines on a graph in excel 2007

Hi Jon,

This reply isn't necessarily related to the first question asked, but I have
a question to ask you specifically. In trying to find out how to add fill
between two lines multiple times in a graph. I was looking through your
website, and I did in fact find a tutorial you did, however the version you
were using was I believe 2003, and I can't seem to follow the directions due
to this, the graph interface is a lot different. can you help me with the
2007 version. Let me describe a little different what I am trying to do:
I have ten series of numbers, but series 1 and 2 need a color fill between
them while 3 and 4 need a different fill, etc. for a total of 5 fills
between five couples of lines. Is this even possible? Please help, I'm
working on my thesis for my grad degree and need to figure this out.

Thanks a lot Jon,
Corey
----------------------------------

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Select Options from the Tools menu, click on the Color tab, then select the
various colors in the palette and edit them as appropriate. The bottom two
rows correspond to chart fills and chart lines, which Excel uses from left
to right.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"katet" wrote in message
I would like to produce charts/graphs in excel using our custom corporate
colours for which a have the various values. Is this possible to set up?
And if so how?
Thanks