Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default dynamic table

I have a file that includes orders which are pulled from BPCS using Microsoft
Query. This file shows a breakdown of orders by month by week to include
past due, current and 5 months out based on fiscal year. The totals are
pulled into the sheet using sumproduct expressions. I have a sheet that
shows the fiscal calendar for the current year. My problem is that now I
need to include the first two months. I cannot figure out how to pull from
the new fiscal year without adding 12 more columns and and making the
formulas unmanageable. I would like to make the fiscal calendar sheet
dynamic so that it only shows 6 or 7 months. Is this possible?