Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
leerem leerem is offline

Default xldialogprintersetup

Hi All,

I have at the end of the week to print off several reports to different
printers Colour /Non Colour linked to a network. I can get the user to select
the printer required by using;
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrinterSetup).Show

The problem I have when running this report is that the user has to go back
to a previously used Printer, by using xldialogprintersetup. So that the user
doesn't have to select the same printer over and over again. eg:
Report 1 goes to colour printer
Reports 2-5 go to non colour
printer
Reports 6-8 to colour printer.

I realise you could say run reports 1 & 6-7 together, but this isn't
feasable as they are generated from reports 2 -5.
How can i find the printer settings from the;

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrinterSetup).Show
save these setting to a variable and reuse when needed. if this is possible

regards
Lee