Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
torkattack torkattack is offline

Default Conditional formatting / blank cells

Not sure if this is in the right spot, I've never used this before.
But THANK YOU David, it worked perfectly!!!

"David Biddulph" wrote:

CF/ Formula Is/ =A1=""
but you'd need to put that condition before your <70% condition, or
otherwise that condition would take preference.

You could, of course change the <70% condition to =AND(A1<"",A1<70%)
In that case, you wouldn't need to test subsequently for blank, so that
could be the default formatting.
--
David Biddulph

"torkattack" wrote in message
I am using a conditional format whereas if the answer is greater than or
equal to 70%, it turns green and then secondly if the answer if less than
70%
it turns red. I want a third condition that if the cell is blank, the
colour
will be white, but I can't figure out what to use for the third condition.
Thanks.