Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
tofimoon3 via OfficeKB.com tofimoon3 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default invoices

Shane Devenshire wrote:
Hi,

Show us some sample data please, at least the invoice number data.

And what if 201 has been assigned and now 205 is assigned, should that
generate an error?

I also would make the suggestion that your numbers run from 200 to 299 not
from 201 to 300.

dear sir,i recieve about (10-15) invoices daily from another section in my
company, these invoices contain the materials details that they have recieved
from the supplyer,for example : if they sent me an invoice no.(144651) dated
1/3/2009 which has (a) material with price(2.65),i enter this price in my
program as a last price we have recieved,by a mistake they keep the invoice
no. (144649) which has the price(2.8) for same kind of material with them and
delivered it after some days ,now i cannot use the last price (2.65) which i
need it as a last and lower one with out changing the sequence of invoices.i
need a way to warning me that i enter the big no. instead of the small one.

Dear sir,with my regards,want to ask : i have a workbook with some sheets,one
of them contains( date,no.of invoice,amount) ,the invoices begin with( 101-

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
agent sequensly.
Thanks in advance.