Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Digi Digi is offline

Default Populate Cell based on selected Cell.

OK I know im probably asking for Jupiter let alone the moon here, but here it
goes.

I have a workbook, basically a calander that is giving a basic color tabled
view of the support schedule for my group in our company.

What I would like to have if possible is, if someone clicks on a specific
Day there will be a cell that is at the top of the sheet that would view the
color of the selected cell and Bring back the correct name assigned to that
color.

Dont know if this is even possible in Excel.
Thanks for any and all responces in advance.

-Digi
Gareth Thompson
Technical Administrator and Developer (BMC:Remedy)
Accenture in Partnership with Edcon Group IT