Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
cf cf is offline

Default Insert tab disable

Hello there,
I have this personal worksheet, File A, for years. I migrated to Office
2007 recently. I did not have any problem with File A until a few days back.
I must have accidentally changed some settings:

All of a sudden, all the command buttons that I had created (linked to
macros) vanished! I had the same sets of buttons on 3 worksheets and all of
them are gone. I can still run my macro manually. i.i Macro--[view macro]--
run

I notice that I cannot insert any new button. The insert tab under
[developer] tab cannot be selected.

I also notice that under the [insert] tab, [picture], [clipart], [sharpes]
and charting options are grey-ed out and not selectable.

I believe I must have changed some setting unknowingly. An older copy of
FIle A works fine .

Please help.

Best regards,
CF