Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
tofimoon3 via OfficeKB.com tofimoon3 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default invoices

Jacob Skaria wrote:
Let us know how the current data is arranged in your worksheet.

If this post helps click Yes
--------------
Jacob Skaria

Dear sir,with my regards,want to ask : i have a workbook with some sheets,one
of them contains( date,no.of invoice,amount) ,the invoices begin with( 101-

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
agent sequensly.
Thanks in advance.

dear sir,with thanks, i register invoices details daily ,after the sells
department completed their invoice they sent copy to register in my program ,
the invoices are different in their nos.depending on the agents names, they
sent me the invoice no. 1146 before 1143 by mistake or not , i (because of
the momentum) enter the nos. randomly which must affect passively on the
prices and the sequence ,what i want to do is : when i enter any nos. with
their details wrongly the action will refused.