Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mikki Mikki is offline

Default Cannot expand the selection to entire spreadsheet when sorting

I have a spreadsheet with 9 columns. I want to sort the last column and
first columns. I am highlighting the column and clicking on Sort. I get the
popup asking if I want to expand the selection (which I tell it to expand).
It will only expand the selection to the two columns on the end and will not
include the prior columns. To troubleshoot, I checked the prior columns by
highlighting the entire column. When doing so, the Sort is disabled for all
the columns but the last two.

I've also copied/pasted the contents into a new file and am having the same
problem. I'm out of ideas and am open to suggestions.

I'm running Office 2007 w/SP1.

Thanks in advance!