Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Simon Lloyd[_143_] Simon Lloyd[_143_] is offline

Default names ans addresses

Welcome to To The Code Cage, we hope you will enjoy your
experience here and being part of our community!

Bobbydog, didn't i answer a question like this for you on the MS
newsgroups?, anyway, post a workbook with your structure and dummy data
and i can help you directly with that!

Attatchments.

To upload a workbook, click reply then add your few words, scroll down
past the submit button and you will see the Manage Attatchments button,
this is where you get to add files for upload, if you have any trouble
please use this link or the one at the bottom of the
any page.

bobbydog;271886 Wrote:
hi to everyone,
have only just joined, so please treat me as an idiot in terms of your
writings to me

my first question is

i want to make a name and address list in excel 2007
and for each column i want
name first name introd by like dislike
address

now what i want to do is to be able to interlink all the columns so
that by the typing of word like theatre or gardens i can isolate the
others and only to bring up those that like that subject

please remember IDIOT language for me please :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd