Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Function to count clock reaching 24 hours

Format the cell as [h]:mm

--
HTH

Bob

"Veronica" wrote in message
I am in the process of making a dive chart to monitor that amount of time
spent in the water etc and am in need of help. I have my time spent being
summed up in one cell but need to put another function in another cell to
count the clock reaching 24 hours each time. The sum itself reverts back
zero once 24 is reached but I need to count each time it reached 24. Any
ideas???