Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default names ans addresses

Across row 1 enter your column titles like Name First Name Address Introd
By Like Dislike

That would be in cells A1 through F1

Now add your data for each person in the cells below these titles.

Then DataFilterAutofilter.

Select a column and filter for what you want to see.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:54:09 +0000, bobbydog
wrote:

hi to everyone,
have only just joined, so please treat me as an idiot in terms of your
writings to me

my first question is

i want to make a name and address list in excel 2007
and for each column i want
name first name introd by like dislike
address

now what i want to do is to be able to interlink all the columns so
that by the typing of word like theatre or gardens i can isolate
the others and only to bring up those that like that subject

please remember IDIOT language for me please :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh