Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Simon Lloyd[_136_] Simon Lloyd[_136_] is offline

Default Lookup and find all to sum results in another column

You would be better off using SUMPRODUCT, its an array formula but you
don't have to commit it with Ctrl+Shift+Enter, for a detailed and well
explained tutorial check out Bob Phillips site

Spheon;269698 Wrote:
=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(E2,$A$2:$C$5,3,FALSE)),0,VLOOKUP( E2,$A$2:$C$5,3,FALSE))

Hi I have managed to get this formula to work but I dont want the
result to
end at the first find, I want to find all that are the same as E2 in
range to
sum all in column 3.

Is this possible, I dont really want to create a pivot table and
getdata
etc, surely there is a way but I am scratching my head :(

thanks in advance

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,