Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
eve eve is offline

Default Excel

I am creating a worksheet in which I need to have a series of three circles
of the same shape and size beside the text I am using, as sort of a multiple
choice checklist. I have inserted the three circles into each individual
cell, but instead of trying feverishly to line them up as best as I can by
dragging them to the ideal destination, I would like to format them somehow
to line up perfectly with each set below the previous one in each row. I hope
that makes sense......HELP !