Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jennie Jennie is offline

Default Can't save data label/leader line formatting in Excell 2007

Hi Shane,

I forgot to mention that the chart was embedded in another sheet, not a
separate sheet. I don't know if that matters . . .

Thanks,
Jennie

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

I can duplicate the loosing of the leader lines, and I have submitted it as
a but. But the font color, font size and position are retained. Please
provide more details on any other change you aren't retaining.

Also, make sure you have SP1 installed, it fixed a number of chart problems.
Press Alt+1, choose Resources and note the last line under about
Microsoft... should include SP1.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Jennie" wrote:

I format the data labels (font type & size) and add leader lines then save
the changes. However, when I close and reopen the document, the changes are
gone. Can someone tell me why? And how I can save my formatting? I'm using
Excel 2007.

Thank you.