Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Bennett Rick Bennett is offline

Default Conditional Formatting in Excel 2007

I am trying to use conditional formatting on a range of cells when the cell
to the left of it matches a certain criteria along with less than or equal to
cell.

b4:b367 contains values of Saturday, Sunday, etc
c4:c367 is a numeric field that I am inputting
c371 is a numeric value

So, when any one of the cells in c4:c367 is less than or equal to c371 and
the criteria in b4:b367 matches (for example) "Saturday", I want the cell to
highlight. Can someone please offer me up a solution on how to type the
formula in?

Thank youin advance!