Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gordom gordom is offline

Default "Undo" in Excel 2007

Hi everyone.
Im not very familiar with MS Office 2007 (for last few years I used to
use an OpenOffice). I have a question regarding "undo" option in Excel.
When I work with few worksheets simultaneously it behaves a little bit
strange to me. Let say I have worksheet_1 and worksheet_2. I fill out
some data in worksheet_1 first. Then I move to worksheet_2, do some job,
and after that go to worksheet_1 again. Now I want to undo the
operations done to worksheet_1 only. Unfortunately "undo" will affect
the worksheet_2 as well. Is there a way to separate "undo" and make it
independent for every worksheet opened? Thanks in advance,
gordom