Debra Dalgleish

If you're using Excel 97 or earlier, data validation dropdowns don't
work in a frozen part of the window. Could that be the problem?

Mike R wrote:
I have a workbook with 12 worksheets. Each work sheet has data validation
"list" with three choices in the dropdown. All worksheets use the same
referenced list that is located on a hidden worksheet. Row 7 of the first
worksheet worked well at one time and now it does not offer the dropdown when
the cells are selected, all the other worksheet work fine. There is other
data validation cells that work fine but they have a different list, time
selection, in the drop down. I went to "data validation" "remove all" (from
the row 7 on worksheet one that are not offering the dropdown), saved,
closed, opened again and re-did data validation, it still will not work!
Does anyone know what happened?

Mike Rogers

--
Debra Dalgleish