Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Negative values on X axis

Kell2604 wrote on Fri, 20 Feb 2009 06:06:10 -0800:

I am trying to chart some data. My X axis runs from -100 to
100. When I chart the data the graph shows all data to the
Right of the Y axis (0) and nothing to the left. So my X axis
goes 0, -100, -50, -25, 25, 50, 100 etc. How can I get
information (my negative values) to show up to the LEFT of the
Y axis or to the LEFT of the 0? The data I am working with is
below.

Thanks very much!!

Assuming a standard graph ("scatter chart"), the crossing point of what
Excel calls the "value axis" (y) can be set by right-clicking on the
x-axis values Format axisScale. You may also need to set the value
range for x.
--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland