Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctions
dennis[_2_] dennis[_2_] is offline

Default Spreadsheet Corruption?

Actually, I didn't notice "group" I have the original file at work and will
check that when I return to work. As far as the grouping of the tabs, I
don't recall doing that, although I suppose that is possible. This is a file
I use once a year and the only change is the upgrade to Office 2007 so I
attributed the problem to incompatibility.

Thanks for the assistance once again.

dennis
"JE McGimpsey" wrote in message
Most likely, you, or someone before you, Shift-clicked when selecting a
sheet tab, and all sheets from the current sheet to the selected sheet,
and all in between were selected.

You didn't notice the "[Group]" in the title bar.

In article , "dennis"
wrote:

Thanks for the tip; I tried this and it fixed things right up. Don't know
what caused it or why, but I'm glad I didn't have to re-write it.