Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dkline Dkline is offline

Default Parsing Column of Numbers into 5 separate columns

I have a single column of labels and column numbers that I must split apart
into 5 columns. Each of the 5 columns could be up to 121 rows.

The source column is coming out of XML. Opening the XML in Excel gives me a
column of labels in column "I" followed by a column of values in column "J".
The labels is used for a column with the values in the next column.

Where I want to end up is to have all five columns starting in row 2.

Is there a way to do this by formula or an array? I would prefer to not use
VBA.