Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Sum of items in a column if they meet two criteria in another colu

Hi,

In 2007 you can use

=SUMIF(A2:A100,"<31",B2:B100)
=SUMIFS(B2:B100,A2:A100,"30",A2:A100,"<61")
=SUMIF(A2:A100,"60",B2:B100)

(Actually, your stated question skips 61 days).

In 2003:

The same first and last ones but the middle one can be written

=SUMPRODUCT((A2:A10030)*(A2:A100<61)*B2:B100)

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"vlpckett" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that lists in the A column how many days an order has
been open. In the B column I have how much money the order is for. I want
to get a total dollar amount of invoices that have been open for 30 days or
less, 31 to 60 days and over 61 days. Is this something I can do with one of
the SUM functions or with SUBTOTAL?