Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Sum of items in a column if they meet two criteria in another colu

30 days or less:
=SUMIF(A2:A100,"<=30",B2:B100)
31 to 60 days:
=SUMIF(A2:A100,"=31",B2:B100)-=SUMIF(A2:A100,"=61",B2:B100)
61 days or mo
=SUMIF(A2:A100,"=61",B2:B100)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"vlpckett" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that lists in the A column how many days an order has
been open. In the B column I have how much money the order is for. I want
to get a total dollar amount of invoices that have been open for 30 days or
less, 31 to 60 days and over 61 days. Is this something I can do with one of
the SUM functions or with SUBTOTAL?