Bob Phillips

I just put 999999 in A26, and 3 in C26 and got a value of 3 returned.

I could force a #REF if I took one of the spaces out of the sheet name,
which might be what happened to you in correcting the NG wrap-around.

--

HTH

RP

"teebee0831" wrote in message
Sorry, I did fix this but the formula still doesn't work. I get an REF#

error.

"teebee0831" wrote:

Wrap around?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Did you fix the wrap-around.

--

HTH

RP

"teebee0831" wrote in message
Copying this formula gave me a REF error.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

I just created some data and tested that formula and it works for

me.

It does seem odd though, as it double-counts the items between

899,999
and
100,000 because those numbers satisfy both tests Is this perhaps

what
you
want

=SUMPRODUCT(--('Query-Cost

Centers'!A26:A116<1000000),--('Query-Cost
Centers'!A26:A116899999),'Query-Cost Centers'!C26:C116)

--

HTH

RP

"teebee0831" wrote in

message
=SUMIF('Query-Cost Centers'!A26:A116,"<1000000",'Query-Cost
Centers'!C26:C116)+SUMIF('Query-Cost
Centers'!A26:A116,"899999",'Query-Cost
Centers'!C26:C116)

I get a result of 0 which is wrong.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

SUMIF referring to another sheet is no problem. Maybe the

nested
SUMIF
is
causing a problem.

Show the data and the formula.

--

HTH

RP

"TeeBee0831" wrote in

message
I want to enter a formula on a different worksheet that

contains a
SUMIF
function for values on another sheet. The formula has a

nested
SUMIF
that
works fine on the same sheet, but when I try to enter the

formula
on a
different sheet, the results are wrong or I get an error.

Can't
this
be
done?