Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctions
dennis[_2_] dennis[_2_] is offline

Default Spreadsheet Corruption?

At work, I have a spreadsheet with multiple tabs that I belive was written
with Excel 95 or 97. Recently we upgraded to Excel 2007 and are running in
compatibility mode. When I enter data on tab 1, it appears also in tab 2 in
the same relative cell although there is no formula in that cell. If I
delete the date in tab 2, the original data is also deleted in tab 1. No
matter what I do with the worksheet as far as saving in a different format,
or renaming it the same thing happens.

Is there some advanced setting to correct this or should I consider
rewriting this file?

tia
dennisd