Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jaime Jaime is offline

Default Excel not saving Visual Basic sub

I am having the same problem with 2003 version. I create a VB subroutine,
and then save the spreadsheet. When I reopen the spreadsheet the VB
subroutine is gone. Any help would be appreaciated.

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

I don't thing there is any way in 2000 of saving an Excel file which
contains a macro and have the macro remove. That can happen in 2007.

Are you recording your macro? If so are you recording it into the Personal
Macro Workbook instead of this workbook?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"John" wrote:

I installed Office 2000 on a new comuter (Vista). When I save an Excel
program with a VB subroutine--the sub is apparently not saved??
Thanks