Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TxKarateMama TxKarateMama is offline

Default Creating calendar that autopopulates dates based on event date ent

I'm trying to create a marketing calendar that populates all dates based on
the event date. For instance, if I insert a conference that occurs on May 1,
I would like to automatically calculate promotions for that date.

So 9 months prior to the conference, a planning meeting date would appear on
the calendar. 6 months prior another planning meeting would appear, 2 months
prior a mailer date would appear, 6 weeks prior a postcard mail date, etc.

Does that make sense? Every conference has the same schedule. I'm trying to
avoid retyping everything for all 20 conferences I promote. I've been
researching and can't seem to find a way. Any help would be greatly
appreciated!